Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Houston Stallions

So on yesterday my son and I got the opportunity to attend an Indoor Football game (Houston Stallions) www.gohoustonstallions.com

It was interesting to say the least; its not "arena football" its "indoor". Now some of my friends are HUGE football fans, but Ms. Sherri (that's who we were with at this football game), is still learning the game.....LOL

First off the field is ummm how should I say this "small" its literally the length of a basketball court. I know you're wondering how I know but that's because it was in a basketball stadium in Katy! LOL

The fans (Yes there were fans) and they were EXCITED! I decided to get into the game, its much different, the kicker kept kicking the ball into the stands...sigh....sir the ball should not be making a curve, dude there is no WIND IN HERE....lol.  The hail Mary passes were ummm short....no OMG moments there...hahaha

Well this was a "playoff game" and they lost, but it was an interesting time.....hey football fans this may be our future if this lockout doesn't come together!!! LOL




As you can tell I love my sports....All in all it was cool for the kiddo and I to get out, I don't know if I would return often and wear a Houston Stallions tee, but it was a neat experience none the less.  Sometimes its just cool to get out an experience something new :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment