Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer 2011

Hey guys!

Been away for a minute....I've been watching too many YouTube videos...LOL; but seriously I've went through some life changing things, and as I looked back over this blog it actually was encouraging (At least for me), so I'm going to do better. I'm going to do like one of my friends and put a reminder in my phone! :-)

2011 has been an AWESOME year so far and its really just begun....well for me its just half time...LOL

I started off this year still preggy....












Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl..... 1/20/2011
Hey Cadence!!!!!
















My sister/friend Ambeezie had a birthday :-) so I had to go and celebrate!



















Our God son MJ turned 1 - been some terrible God parents (well at least I have) I pray they don't revoke our God-parentship, I've gotta do better! LOL, I could come up with a lot of reasons (not excuses) as to why, but we will do better (HA)







Celebrated the birthdays of some awesome men in my life in the month of April: Chaun (hubby); Casan (6 yr old son) and Chasson (brother in law) - yea that month is a tad crazy you will mess around and stay broke with these triple C's!!

Chasson 4/25 (My Big Lil Bro) - DUDE CAN PLAY THOSE KEYS - PLAY CHASSON (LOL)
Casan 4/14 (My Big Little Boy)
Chaun 4/13 (Hubby) - AWESOME MUSICIAN & PRODUCER (SERIOUSLY)







And let us not forget my God Son AARON!!! whoooo hoooo (Happy Birthday!!!) 4/26


------ Aaron with his mommy Quien aka Sanging Diva, Natural Hair, and make-up extraordinaire!
















Can't forget my sister/friend CHER - aka Sherri - her birthday is in April too.......GOSH 4/15

She's a stylist and a make up artist (pretty freaking awesome)
















Celebrated my BEST FRIENDS AWESOME YOUTH!!!

She's also one of the most talented photographers that I know! Check her out www.eyesonyouphotos.com











Also our "couple friends" birthday and anniversary - crazy huh, I think we have 2 couples that we can hang out be real, laugh and this is one of them! Love you guys!






Marcus - AWESOME MUSICIAN & PRODUCER!
Monica - Fabulous Photographer; Check Out Her site - www.monicadwalker.com





Went through several crazy phases with my job sooooooo partnering with one of my crazier friends Tina to start a business www.successhcs.org (Shameless plug) LOL




My Hubby and I celebrated 7 years of marriage :-)











*I* had a birthday :-) - don't judge me LOL











My friend Terrell and his son what, what's his name now...ummm hold up lemme check facebook - (Chas Solo) - found it - he's kinda a big deal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLqy6XDXufU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL go check it out.....the lil guy is BAD!!!!! But he got it honest cuz his parents (Quien and Terrell) are SANGAS too!

Terrell 6/20

Chas Solo 6/25





Attending a bridal shower for Ms. Barika (my little sister); who is an educator - gonna be a flippin Principal...GO GIRL!

(She's getting married in August - Remember I said I had a beautiful baby girl in January right.......well yea I need some type of WEIGHT LOSS NOW......I'm scared to go get the flippin dress but that's on a timeline too!!!!!) LOL, It was an AWESOME shower though, but me wearing a hat was a challenge....lol

***Special note, don't surprise the bride to be with your (I'm gonna wear my natural) 2 months before the wedding, she may break your leg....LOL












Oh yea sooooooo the day before the bridal shower I decided yep I'm going to wear my natural.......(insert spooky music) the bride looked scared (LOL) I promised her I wouldn't ruin her day with my trial and error.....




















Man I surrounded by some TALENTED PEOPLE, and I love it; I know I forgot someone, but this was kinda tiring....hahahaha

All and all this year has been GREAT....I promise to update more, it will be less for you to read and easier for me to compose...TRUST....LOL


Peace and Love

Kim

3 comments: