Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Appreciation

So I sat and pondered what I should blog about today. I decided to look at my phone and see who I have been texting here lately (anyone that knows me knows that I am more of a texter than one that will sit and hold the phone). As I scrolled through the list I realized that the people that I text are not just the random people I talk to because I don't have anything else to do but these people truly have a special place in my heart....



These people are: Chaun, Dionne, Monet, Shamara, Amber, Camisha, Chasson and Lauren. These are my homies, people that have endured my hurt and frustration with me, were there when I needed to talk or just helped me realize that I have the strength to stand alone even when foolishness is surrounding me. I've learned so much from each one of them and for that I appreciate them more than they probably realize.


I posted this not because I have to let the above mentioned know that they are special to me but I realized that sometimes when people become "common" you don't or forget to tell them how much you appreciate them and that you love them. So to you guys (even the ones not mentioned) I love you and take our friendship seriously and appreciate every lesson that I've learned from being in your life!


Now I challenge you guys to make sure that you let the ones you love know that you appreciate them and remind them that their purpose in your life has not diminshed over time but has become greater!


Talk To You Soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm #1 yay!!!!!! Okay so it's 6:55 in the morning and I have no idea what I am doing up but since I was I decided to come check your blog and I have to say I am touched, LOL. Seriously I am and you know you will always have a special place in my heart. I'm so happy that our friendship has grown so MUCH. Keep up the good work, LOVE YA! Your BESTIE!!!!! MoNi RaY(my signature)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I appreciate you as well and I am excited about the things God has in store for you and your family! You know I got your back regardless! Love ya hun!

    ReplyDelete