Friday, March 13, 2009

Can We Live Without Facebook/Myspace?

LOL, Funny question huh? I remember before I joined either site I was concerned about the website and what was actually going on. After a little coaching from one of my friends I decided to jump in and try it. I met some cool "cyber friends" found some friends from way back when! Now that was myspace...Facebook is another beast!

Who knew that Facebook would have you checking the durn site RIGHT after you log off the computer from your phone, or randomly during the day just to ensure you haven't received any messages, or changing your status a zillion times, LOL. The site is entertaining to me; and its one of my daily things along with checking my emails and such.

My question for you all is if the websites were abolished would you be ok? I can hear some of you saying what would I do with all my extra time, lol.

Hit me up and let me know your thoughts you can post it here or you can hit me up at kimwilliams.blogspot@gmail.com

Cant wait to hear from you!!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Dude...honestly, I think on a day like today I would be super-bored if those sites were non-existent! I mean have you looked outside? Geesh!! Facebook/Myspace in my eyes is strictly for entertainment purposes, but it can also ruin peoples lives if put in the hands of "dummies" (you know what I mean lol) I think life would be great without it, just a tad boring...let's just call it The Gift and The Curse!! lol

    ReplyDelete